Trinity College Uniform Shop
The Uniform Shop is located next to the Rowing Shed and the river. The closest entry is from Nelson Crescent. The shop is open for trading at the following times during the School Term. School Holiday opening hours are published in the Weekly Newsletter prior to the holidays.
2019 SUMMER HOLIDAY HOURS
- Wednesday, 30 January: 7:30am to 1:30pm
- Friday, 1 February: 7:30am to 1:30pm
2019 TERM 1 - WEEK 1
- Tuesday, 5 February: 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday, 6 February: 7:30am to 1:30pm
- Thursday, 7 February: 7:30am to 1:30pm
- Friday, 8 February: 7:30am to 1:30pm
Every Tuesday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Every Friday 7:30am – 1:30pm
- Please ensure all uniform requirements have been met before the beginning of the school year.
- Blazer Honours will be processed on the last Wednesday of Term 1, 2 and 3 only. The Shop will open between 7:30am and 11:00am to receive and process blazers.
Items from the uniform shop are available at the Trinity Online Store where items can be purchased online and picked up from the College by your son.
PLEASE NOTE: The correct Trinity College uniform must be worn. Please be careful when buying second-hand uniforms from other sources to ensure that these are in the current style. If you would like to know more about the correct Trinity College uniform, please click on the link below to visit the Online Store, which shows photos of each uniform item. Alternatively, the Uniform Shop staff would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have. If you would like to sell your good quality, second-hand uniforms to the Uniform Shop, you are most welcome to drop them in to be reviewed.