College Advisory Board
Trinity College Advisory Board Members give voluntarily of their time to assist the College Leadership Team with Strategic Planning, Capital Development and the Financial aspects of the College. They bring special skills with them allowing the College to function as efficiently as possible.
2020 Board Vacancy
Due to the resignation of a current Advisory Board Member, a position has become available commencing in January 2020. For more information please see the position description.
To apply, please send an expression of interest and your current resume to Michael Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 13 December 2019. Please do not hesitate to contact Mr Burgess with any questions on 9223 8126.
Please note, this is a voluntary position.
2019 Advisory Board Members
- Mr Stephen Moloney (Advisory Board Chair, Trinity College Parent)
- Mr Basil Mistilis (Trinity College Parent)
- Brother Kevin Paull
- Mrs Clare Pigram (Trinity College Parent)
- Mr Darren O'Neill (Principal)
- Mr Jason Marocchi (Trinity College Parent)
- Ms Marion Gismondi (Trinity College Parent)
- Mr Michael Burgess (Advisory Board Secretary)
- Mr Peter Hawke
- Mr Scott Slater (Trinity College Parent)
- Mr Chris Brockwell ('67)
- Mr Wayne French (Trinity College Parent)
If you have any matters that you would like the College Advisory Board to review, please send them to email@example.com.