Smart Card Information
Trinity has adapted your son’s Smart Rider Card to assist him with purchases at school. Your son’s Smart Rider card, which also serves as a Trinity College Student Identification card and Library card, can also be used for over-the-counter transactions in the Canteen, Library and Uniform Shop – much like a direct debit bank card.
Through this card, parents control the amount of money accessible to their son at any time. The funds available on the card can be used to pay for lunch orders and every day Canteen items within the daily spending limit that you set.
The Trinity College cashless student account is both convenient and easy to use. Funds can be deposited into the student account via the Internet at www.mystudentaccount.com.au or over the telephone. This allows parents to keep track of their son’s spending by logging on and viewing their purchases at school. The card can also be used for parents to guide their son’s choices.
How Do I set Up My Account?
- Click on www.mystudentaccount.com.au
- Click on Web Portal Login
- Click on NEW USER – you will then be taken to the terms and conditions page
- Complete Registration including you email address so that we can contact you. Please do NOT use your sons Trinity College email address
- Click on the Save button when complete
- A confirmation notification will be sent to your nominated email address
Activating your Account Profile
- Open your email browser to retrieve your new student account confirmation notice
- Open the email notice and click on the link to activate your new student account
- To log into your account for the first time go to www.mystudentaccount.com.au then enter your email address and password and click Login
- When prompted, enter the account number supplied to you by the College
- You are now logged in!
On-line Deposits Using Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa or AMEX)
- Log in to your account
- Click on your son’s name
- Click the Add Funds link
- Enter the amount you wish to add and click Next
- Enter your credit card details and click Process
- Funds will be transferred to your account within two hours
On- line Deposits using BPay
- Log in to your online account with your bank
- Select the BPay option and enter Biller Code 150706
- Enter the Account Reference Number (ARN) as supplied by Trinity College
- Enter the amount you wish to add and complete the transaction
- Funds will be transferred to your account within two days
How do I Add Funds using the Phone?
- Dial 1300 884 668
- When prompted, enter the account number supplied to you
- When prompted, key in the amount of funds you wish to add to your account
- When prompted key in your credit card number and expiry date
- Confirm payment, or hang up to cancel
- Funds have now been added to your account!
Funds can also be deposited via PayPal
Don’t Have a PC, or Need Help?
We want to ensure that this service is a great success for both parents and students. If you have any questions or need help with your Trinity College student account please contact:
- Website: www.mystudentaccount.com.au
- Help phone: 1300 369 783
- Help Fax: 1300 138 015
- Help post: GPO Box 930, Brisbane, Queensland 4001
- Trinity College: 9325 3655