The Trinity College SmartRider is an all-inclusive student ID card accommodating your sons daily activities, including: Transperth services, canteen purchases, borrowing books, printing and gate entry after hours.
For canteen purchases, funds are added through mystudentaccount.com.au or cash at the canteen. Restrictions to dietry requirements or daily credit limits can be applied the service.
How Do I set Up My Account?
- Click on www.mystudentaccount.com.au/for-parents
- Click on the Right Image “REGISTER FIRST TIME USER? CLICK HERE!”
- Click on “First time user? Click Here” – you will then be taken to the terms and conditions page
- Complete Registration including your email address (Please do NOT use your sons Trinity College email address)
- Click on the Save button when complete
- A confirmation notification will be sent to your nominated email address
Activating your Account Profile
- Open your email browser to retrieve your new student account confirmation notice
- Open the email notice and click on the link to activate your new student account
- To log into your account for the first time go to www.mystudentaccount.com.au then enter your email address and password and click Login
- Once logged in you can select Add/Edit Accounts
- Fill in the details required (please note the “Student Number” field is the code under the barcode on your sons SmartRider)
Purchasing a replacement SmartRider Card
- Navigate to https://www.trinity.wa.edu.au/shop/smartriders/
- “Add to Cart” and “Continue to the next step”
- Enter your details and checkout
- SmartRider will take 4-5 business days to arrive and can be picked up at ICT